New Solid Dosage Forms Plant
On June 21, 2010, Galenika ad opened a new Solid Dosage Forms Plant, worth more than 50 million Euros. The new plant’s capacity will be two billion tablets and 100 million capsules per year, while the value of the annual production will be 100 million Euros.
Processing equipment options for solid dosage forms are continually being expanded and include high-shear granulators, fluid-bed dryers/granulators, vacuum processor, container blenders, a full range of compression equipment including bi-layer tablet press, capsule filling machine, film and sugar coating lines.
Galenika ad’s manufacturing capabilities include coated, uncoated, bi-layered and controlled release tablets packaged in a variety of formats. Galenika ad is also proficient in manufacturing of hard capsules.
- blending of powder
- granulation (aqueous, organic)
- fluid bed drying
- single-pot granulation and drying
- tabletting (including double-layer tablets and wide range of tablet shapes and sizes)
- film coating (aqueous, organic, immediate release and delayed release coatings)
- sugar coating
- processing of moisture-sensitive materials (under specific climatic conditions)
- capsulation in hard gelatin capsules
- temperature and humidity controlled process rooms and bulk storage
- Blister packs (PVC/PVDC/PP/COC/Aclar/ALU-ALU foils)
- Glass or plastic bottles
- Carton boxes (secondary packaging)
More details about SDFP (.pdf)