Energy and Water Supply Department
Energy and Water Supply Department operates within Technical Support and Logistics Division. It consists of two departments:
1) Thermal Energy Department:
Basic task of this unit is to produce steam (thermal energy) and distribute it to users (internal and external).
Thermal energy is supplied to external users, i.e. user not pertaining to Galenika a.d:
- Galenika Fitofarmacija,
- Galenika Klirit d.d,
- JKP Beogradske elektrane (for Nova Galenika settlement),
- Art Of Kinetik.
Production process in the boiler-room and change station for heating of Nova Galenika settlement is continuous, 24/7 the entire year, except during a three day overhaul.
2) Water Supply Department:
Basic activities of the department are the following:
- production and distribution of drinking water
- production and distribution of purified water
- production and distribution of water for injections
- production and distribution of soft water – feed water for boiler-room
- maintenance of all main water and sewage lines at the New Site and Vetserum
- complete plumbing services for Galenika a.d.
Water Supply Department is composed of:
- Production, Control and Distribution of Drinking Water
- Chemical Preparation of Water (HPV)
Drinking water production process is continuous, 24/7 the entire year, except during a three day overhaul.