For a series of years Galenika a.d. has been cooperating with professional public. We shall try in future to support the experts we cooperate with in their further improvement.
SUPPORT OF GALENIKA a.d. TO CONTINUOUS EDUCATION
PROGRAMS FOR HEALTH CARE EMPLOYEES IN SERBIA
Since its foundation Galenika a.d. has successfully cooperated with healthcare employees and it has constantly been adapting to their needs and requirements. In accordance with the latest regulations for performing healthcare activities, mandatory continuous education has been introduced to “refresh” and raise the level of knowledge of health care employees. Having in mind the significance of cooperation improvement, healthcare employees knowledge renewal and huge potential that Galenika has in professional staff, the associates of Galenika a.d. were included from the very beginning in continuous education programs accredited by the Health Council of the Republic of Serbia.
Galenika a.d. has supported the realization of these programs, thus showing its commitment to quality and professional work and responsible business operation. During 2010 and 2011 about 30 different topics in the form of courses, professional meetings, etc. has been accredited in cooperation with healthcare institutions – primary healthcare centers and private and state pharmacies. Lecturers were eminent professors from the School of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Dental Medicine and other faculties from Belgrade, Nis, Novi Sad and Kragujevac, healthcare professionals from medical institutions across Serbia, and experts from Galenika a.d. Some of the topics were:
- "Sun Protection and a Proper Selection of Preparation",
- "Healthy Skin Care and Protection and Treatment of Most Common Diseases",
- "Chronic Non-Infectious Diseases and Their Prevention",
- "Prevention of Intra-Hospital Infections and Resistance",
- "A Pharmacy as Part of the Public Healthcare System",
- "Combined Treatment of Arterial Hypertension as a Primary Therapeutic Approach",
- "Autoimunne Diseases of Connective Tissue: Etiology, Diagnostic Ciriteria, Modern Treatment Approach",
- "Atopic Dermatitis – Novelties in Etiology, Diagnostic Criteria and Current Treatment Approach",
- "Skin – Prevention and Treatment of Malignant Diseases",
- "Role and Responsibility of Health Care Professionals in Safe Application of Preparations for Disease Prevention and Self-treatment",
- "Preparations for Most Common Problems of Senior Citizens – Expectations and Possibilities",
- "Antioxidants and Their Relevance for Preservation of Health",
- "Make Skin Younger – Preparations and Techniques",
- "Vitamin D Significance for Preservation of Health", etc.
Continuous education programs were attended by doctors, pharmacists, dentists, health care technicians and nurses, not only in Belgrade, but also in Loznica, Kikinda, Zrenjanin, Prokuplje, Vranje, Leskovac, Valjevo, Leskovac, Novi Sad and other cities of Serbia. During a period of slightly over two years about 10.000 health care employees attended continuous educations organized by Galenika, which represents the most efficient and purposeful form of communication between Galenika and health care employees in Serbia. Considering the satisfaction they demonstrated with realized programs, they are the best ambassadors of Galenika, both among their colleagues, and with patients.